Friday, August 24, 2007

Fantasy Draft

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out - Larry Johnson fell out of the heavens to me at #5, so he'd better be able to shoulder the load again this year. In draft order, here's who I ended up with:

Larry Johnson, RB
Steve Smith, WR
Carson Palmer, QB
Marion Barber III, RB
Anquan Boldin, WR
Ahman Green, RB
Joey Galloway, WR
Chester Taylor, RB
Ben Watson, TE
Jon Kitna, QB
Jaguars Defense
Greg Jennings, WR
Michael Turner, RB
David Akers, K
Matt Jones, WR
Jerramy Stevens, TE

Yeah, that's not too shabby at all. I couldn't let Taylor fall past the 7th round since he did so well for me, but I can't believe I took Watson after he burned me last year...all the other decent TEs were taken. Overall, I think I've got some good depth, especially at the 2 positions that require you to play 2 players (RB and WR). I shouldn't have taken Galloway so high though. And even though Tomlinson is a tough guy, Michael Turner is an awesome backup who would start on most other teams, so that has some potential.

No comments: