That's right people, it's supposed to snow between 6 and 12 inches today in the 612. And it's an evil snow - no soft flakes for catching on your tongue, just those ice crystal things being whipped every which way by the wind. So what's a fella to do? Here is my plan so far, let me know if you have any other suggestions:
1. Make a huge batch of chili.
2. Wait until more snow is on the ground, walk around with a shovel, helping gorgeous girls get their cars unstuck. This is the only reason I'm praying for an excessive amount of snow.
3. Unpack sega genesis, play Sonic the Hedgehog, RBI Baseball '94, and Phantasy Star.
4. Watch a movie. Ready to watch right now: Godfather part II (which I have never seen the full way through) or The Last King of Scotland. Any other suggestions?
5. Go shopping at neighborhood thrift store, which sounds insane, but it's only a block away.
6. Clean apartment, clean out fridge. Lame.
7. Do anything not to think about last night's Timberwolves game, where we were up 80-66 in the third quarter, and managed to lose 106-91. For those doing math at home, that's a 40-11 run by the World Champion Spurs.