Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sad news

Herb Carneal passed away today. I don't really know what to say, other than listening to his voice with my dad was one of my fondest childhood memories...he most certainly will be missed.

In other news, I actually went out and bought the NY Times today. I couldn't bear the thought of staring at a computer screen to catch up on some news, so I plunked down my 5 bucks and actually bought it. It was a good move, too - there's a section dedicated to Baseball 2007 (which I haven't gotten to yet), some good articles on Obama (in the magazine), another about education in China, an editorial on Rove, and lots of other good stuff. Plenty of reading, and I don't have to sit at a desk to do it! I haven't even gotten to the Travel section or the crossword yet...

No comments: