Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blackwater ambushed

Let's face it: the insurgents keep learning, and are getting better and better at anticipating our responses to their own attacks. It's probably going to lead to more casualties like this one in the near-term.

Found via this site (which I haven't read much of yet but looks promising) is a link to the White House page where all of Bush's announced "initiatives" (or lack thereof). I haven't read into the speech too much yet, but it sounds like the classic "if our foreign policy ain't workin', talk about domestic stuff!" approach.

The Timberpups fired Mr. Casey. I'm sorry to see him go, but I think Wittman can do better.

Also, I'll be updating the links on the right side relatively soon. I think I'm also going to get rid of my current commenting system (Haloscan, which I started using back when blogger's comments were utter crap). Not that it matters, since you kids never write comments anyway!

No comments: