Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hooray for December!

Okay, once again I have successfully managed to neglect my blog. Aren't you proud of me? Great.

Yeah, and all those links to cool things that I was going to post? They're gone. I've forgotten everything.

Okay, first of all I actually took music advice from Carson and checked out Pelican City (an earlier Dangermouse project). It's pretty solid downtempo hiphop, which normally I'm not a fan of. Honestly the CD plays like a soundtrack or something. It gets the Anton-Seal-of-Approval. What else have I been listening to...uhhh the DJ Kicks by the Glimmers is a fun mix. Oh! And I nearly forgot about my current favorite CD by Breakestra (it's their new one, I forget what it's called). It's a really fun fusion of ass-shakin' funk and hiphop, so check that out too.

Oh, and I just checked out some of my visitor stats, and it looks like there are only a few of you who are using Firefox! It's so much easier to use than Explorer, you'll get less spyware and stuff on your computer, it doesn't crash, no ads, etc. You have no excuse, seriously! And the "I'm at work and can't mess with this computer" thing is SO old. If your tech person is worth the paper their paycheck is printed on, they'll be HAPPY to one less Internet Explorer-related headache to worry about. Just ask.

Here is an interesting first-person look from a contractor in Iraq (volumes 2 and 3 are also okay, but not quite as good as the first).

So that's all for now. More later.

No comments: