Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm on a mission

And my stated mission is to cut out all the clutter. No, really, it's going to work this time. I'm focused. I'm efficient when focused. So today, I'm not opening a zillion firefox tabs at once. I'm not going to have today's crossword lazily opened on my desk to distract me - I'll do it all at once! I'm sticking to the task at hand. And that task is updating my web-knowledge. Yeah. No, really, that's what I'm doing. It's been so long since I first learned HTML, and pretty much all the useful stuff I had learned has been put out to pasture by newer technologies like CSS and XML.

So those are the only things I'm looking at today. Aside from my 4 email accounts, I guess. Oh, and of course, if we get a request from a client or something, I'll do that too. We'll start with some XHTML stuff, move on to a refresher on CSS, then some PHP or Javascript.

No comments: