Wednesday, September 05, 2007

So much to read!

Sometimes I take multi-week breaks from reading blogs...too much information makes my head spin and often doesn't lead to very productive ideas. Plus, it's fun to jump back into it after being away for awhile. Well, one of my favorite bloggers has been churning out thousands of words on some days, and I am getting seriously backlogged. Today, he's got a post up on his company's Development-in-a-box idea...it's not really what you think. Personally, I don't like the nomenclature - it does signify a one-size-fits-all mentality, but if you look beyond the surface, there are a few key elements that every budding nation needs in order to do development right. If you've read his books, you know what I'm talking about.

Either way, I've got some serious catch-up to play with this blog, I'll try to get some of it done today.

No comments: