Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Apartment search

This ish is WEAK. I called about a billion places yesterday though, and I'm looking at a couple of places today and tomorrow. I checked out one place yesterday that was completely ghetto sleazy. "garden level", next to the building's parking lot. I'm resigned to spending more than I want to, but that's just more incentive to ask for a raise, right? I can't live in a depresso place, especially if it's by myself. I'm taking on a happy-go-lucky attitude, and I have confidence that I'll find a good place either today or tomorrow. Hooray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gonna miss you neighbor...

Anonymous said...

http://www.aptsandlofts.com/

nate

ps i'll be in the mpls next wed for a week. where'll you be living?

A said...

I'll still be here on 25th and Colfax in a week, cold chillin'...hit up the Fair?

Also, I'll check out that site if you're willing to go 3-for-3 on the "score Anton a wicked job" tip...have you considered a career in headhunting?