Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good weird day

Don't know why, but this day has some seriously positive karma. First, I chatted a little with this cute girl that I sat next to on the bus. Then, I held the door open for some people (as I usually do, being an upstanding citizen) while I was walking to work, and every one of them said "thank you". Normally, people don't even acknowledge that you're trying to be nice.

Lastly, I got to work, and I was the last one in (I was a little late). Normally the guy who sits next to me doesn't show up until after 10:00 a.m. so that was strange. Then, I noticed he was actually doing work - something in an Access database! Good for him - it's normally tough to do work when he's surfing the internet all day. But it's also VERY bizarre - strange things are afoot at the Circle K...

Also, I'm going to be doing some crazy stuff to my blog, don't get freaked out.

No comments: