Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Celebrity Sighting!

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Place: Kowalski's on Hennepin

Activity: Ordering a meal for Easter Sunday

Person: Walter Mondale

I was going to say "hi" - but he was in the midst of talking to an employee there and I didn't want to be rude. I've heard he's a really nice guy though. Mad props to the guy at the deli counter for pointing him out. Deli guy also claims he's made a sandwich for Scarlett Johansson when she was dating Josh Hartnett.

In other Kowalski's news, Vitamin Water is on sale. Thank you.

3 comments:

knielsen said...

OMG! You and Scarlett shop at the same place! That's hot. I like this Perez-Hilton-celeb-blog thing you have going on here.

A said...

Yeah, this blog is all about celebrities. Did I ever tell you about the time I saw Kevin Garnett? He was playing basketball and I was in the stands!!!! OMG!!!!1!

carson said...

Dammit, I wish I were the deli guy or that I was dating josh hartnett. Damn you Uptown kids for being so hip.