Friday, April 27, 2007

bad start to the weekend

Involves roommates being loud as hell at 1:30 a.m. on a thursday night. The first thing I remember hearing is Dan, "HEY GUYS, BE QUIET ANTON IS TRYING TO SLEEP". Why are you announcing this directly outside my bedroom door? This is followed by lots of loud music and random computer noises from Josh's bedroom, which is conveniently located 2 feet from mine. I contemplated cutting off their internet, but decided against it. Now it's noon and I'm still not in the game. I hate that brain-dead, eyes-are-a-crackling-fire feeling. I like having the option to use my brain, and I've been deprived of that for the day.

Anyway, enough bitching. I found a cool new blog about China and tech and media and all that fun stuff. It's called Silicon Hutong. I think I'm going to expand my blogroll on the left pretty soon - I've been discovering lots of gems recently. I wish I could write something today, but as I mentioned before, my brain ain't working.

Here's a follow-up article I found as regarding what's happening in Somalia. Looks interesting.

No comments: