Friday, March 02, 2007

CP blotter

In what I can only call my second-ever inbound link, CP blotter linked to me as their blog of the day! They were also my first! Hooray! It reminds me that I need to write more original stuff instead of just using my blog to disseminate what I'm reading. As long as CP is showing me some love, I'll show them some un-love (sorry!) - Britt Robson is now writing for the Rake. Yes, he is THE Wolves authority in this town, and also writes some damn fine political pieces as well.

Anyway, skipped work today on account of the weather (and recent job-stress), went grocery shopping at 8:30 a.m. (Kowalski's was barren - I think I saw a tumbleweed blow past me in the produce aisle). Made a nice batch of chili after I dropped 50 bucks on food (!). Bummed around my house most of the day, escaping to shovel and have a snowball fight with Dan and Vee. Was unimpressed with The Departed, but I'm not a movie guy, so what do I know? I do really want to see Iraq in Fragments, but I think I've missed my window of opportunity.

No comments: