Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm back

Yo, it's been awhile since I rapped atcha, so, at the request of one NATRONIX, I thought I'd bring it back like all that sauce. Anyway, I've got some new fly technologies that I'm about to unleash on this blog, so stay tuned.

As it stands, the Wolves are off to a decent start this year, finally cracking the .500 mark before a heartbreaking loss to the Mavs last night. Also, you can quote me on this, "RANDY FOYE WILL BE AN ALL-STAR IN THIS LEAGUE SOMEDAY". I swear, that kid almost singlehandedly brought us back from 20 points down last night, but a few rookie mistakes cost us the game. Our second-round pick, Craig Smith, is also looking pretty hot - I've forgotten what a guy who can rebound (other than KG) looks like. He's also one of the most powerful dunkers I've seen in a long time - do a youtube search for some of his highlights - I think he's got a sweet one against the Knickerbockers.

Anyway, I'll try to keep this spot a little more inviting, maybe set up a fireplace and a warm cup of witches brew and tidy up in here. I've been having some fun with all of Google's weird applications like Picasa and whatnot, so maybe I'll even post some pictures. I gotta jet, but I'll be back soon

No comments: