Sunday, July 09, 2006

photos!

Yes yes yes, I haven't written in awhile. So sue me! Anyway, I found some really cool photo gallery-type things and thought I'd share. The first is a bunch of abandoned buildings and other industrial structures, taken by somebody who has an eye for this sort of thing. Personally, I'm fascinated by stuff like this.

Second, we've got a 715 megapixel photo of the Sydney Harbor. You can zoom in and out, watch people in a restaurant, maybe even find Waldo. If you want to know more about it, check out the page source (CTRL+U in firefocs).

Last, and probably least, we have photos of Moscow's seedy underground. Okay, it's not that seedy, it's really quite posh. They're not quite as cool as the first two links, but when you're rollin' with a theme, you just can't stop a good thing, right? Right!

No comments: