Monday, March 21, 2005

Random Cool Things

In continuing with my tradition of stealing random cool things from boingboing.net, here is the lastest installment - Chinese hiphop!! Some of the songs are decent, some aren't very good at all, and unfortunately, most use the evil .wma format (though there are a few mp3s too). Ch-ch-check it out...

Also, via metafilter, check out these cool photoshops of coffee.

Oh, and if you're looking for me to comment on the Schiavo thing, guess again! I don't want to call the issue trivial, so I won't, but all them other librul blogs are talking about it plenty.

And here's a fun story about a guy who quit his job as a coder and began a new career as a bike messenger...

Don't worry - I'll start blogging about politics soon, just needed a break for awhile...don't want to get burned out!

No comments: