Sunday, September 26, 2004

Job losses - will either candidate stop the bleeding?

I just found a particularly easy-to-follow article on the plight of the middle class...it goes into detail on a number of issues, ranging from immigration to what sectors of our economy are really hurting. There are lots of links in this article, so if you want info on where this guy gets his numbers, it's all laid out for you.

While pretty much every economic article and indicator I've read recently hurts Bush, there is a lack of data that is questioning of Kerry's position on the economy. Of course I think Kerry would do a better job, but he really needs to lay out a plan (similar to his four-point plan on Iraq) and SELL it. I saw an ad on teevee today that was about Kerry and the economy...I can't remember a single thing in it except for "tax cuts for the middle class". I mean, that's much better than tax cuts for the absurdly rich, but does it solve any major infrastructure problems?

p.s. I secretly can't wait for the pending tort reform battle between Cheney and Edwards...I don't know why. I'm weird.

One more: if you haven't checked out Spinsanity, it's time to...good spin analysis covering both parties' "pursuit for the truth"...

No comments: